PRECISION DIAMOND GRINDING WHEELS
The innovative design of the Murkens Gage makes it one of the most rigid
1. Place the DIA-TRUpin vertically in a holding device (vice) and place it in front of the center line of the wheel to be trued.
2. Turn off the coolant on your machine.
3. Touch off with the wheel to be dressed at the highest point of the DIA-TRUpin.
4. Move the wheel across the pin using a moderate to fast feed rate.
5. Use a down feed of .004” (on very thin or fine grit wheel take a smaller down feed) and feed the wheel to be dressed across the DIA-TRUpin.
6. Take multiple passes with the initial down feed and then reduce the down feed to .003" / .002" / .001" / .0005" and less. Progressively reducing the down feed will minimize "crowning" of the wheel being trued or reconditioned.
DIAMOND OR CBN
105 HUTCHINS LANE